Saturday, August 20, 2011

NBC flubs up again!!

Last week if you remember I did an entry on here, part of which I spent bashing Joe Yeardon an NHL writer for prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com. Today I am doing it for another reason. The same site did an entry on the viewing party last night with a lot of quotes from thechecklingline.com & the entry they wrote wasn't that bad. The thing that annoyed me to no end about their entry was that on the bottom of their entry they gave a hat tip to thepensblog.com.

Those are the same guys if you remember that told me on twitter that an isles viewing party & attendance at said party is a newsworthy item for a Penguins site because its August. Why in the world would be who write for a NATIONAL source give a hat tip to those fools? They are some of the most delusional, obsessed, morons I have ever come into any sort of contact with, and for them to get a hat tip there irks me pretty badly!! Give something like that to people that deserve, not those fools!!

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/how-last-nights-islanders-viewing-party-went-without-the-brawlfest

No comments:

Post a Comment