Saturday, July 27, 2013

SaveTheIsles Chats With Islanders First Round Pick Ryan Pulock

We would like to thank Ryan for taking the time to answer some questions. To follow him on Twitter click Here


1) How did you feel about the NHL combine? Was it how you expected, must of been a great experience.

The NHL combine was a great experience, meeting with so many smart hockey people was cool, and the physical testing part was tough

2) Did the Isles have an interview with you, If yes, explain how was there process. They ask about background personal questions to see your character or more hockey related?

I did meet with the islanders at the combine and they asked alot of personal back ground questions and a few about hockey

3) How was Isles rookie camp? Did you feel any added extra pressure considering where you got selected?

I enjoyed rookie camp, was a great experience and to be honest I really didn't feel extra pressure I just went out there and did my best

4) Have the Islanders told you anything about there future plan with you? Will you attending training camp in Sept?

Haven't really talked about the future plan but I will be attending camp

5) Was having an incredible shot always in your game or is that something you worked on to get to the next level?

My shot has been a big part of my game for a lot of years, but it's something I continue to work on.

6) Is there any NHL player that you look up to and even idolize your game too?

One player I feel I kinda play like is Keith yandle, good two way defensemen with offensive upside

No comments:

Post a Comment