Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Stadium Series Logo To Be Seen A lot More In Coming Seasons

Twitter was sent abuzz today after Chris Botta tweeted that we should expect to see the Islanders chromed NY stadium series logo more often in coming seasons.
He later tempered some of the fans questions by saying that either it or something similar will be the Islanders third jersey by 2015.  That would make a lot of sense because there have been talk of them getting rid of the current one for a while now.  Additionally, it will appeal to the new market of fans they are trying to attract in Brooklyn.
While I am not surprised by this I am not thrilled with it either.  The logo on the jersey as I said when it was released just looks unfinished to me.  Hopefully, as I see the jersey more I will warm up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment